PPC stands for Pay Per Click advertising. Google were the first to start PPC and is one of the reasons for their amazing success. Started in 2000 and branded AdWords, their DIY pay per click advertising system connected business with customers. In this system, anyone can bid to have their ad shown next to the organic search results for specific keywords. Currently Google shows these sponsored ads on the side and (usually) the top of the organic results.
Generally speaking, the more you bid for a keyword, the higher your ad will appear on the page. What makes this model so popular over other advertising methods is the fact that you “pay per click”. In other words, you only pay if someone actually clicks on your ad and visits your website.
Advantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Instant Traffic – After you setup a PPC campaign, your ads will often start showing within about ten minutes. Your site can be launched and guaranteed visitors within minutes.
- Targeted – It’s easy to monitor which keywords bring visitors that actually convert and which don’t. Then you can focus your ad spend on the highest converting keywords.
- ROI – If you could spend a pound to make two pound, how much would you spend? That’s exactly how a well optimised PPC campaign works. Over time your campaigns will become leaner and focused on ROI. This can be done with constant monitoring and detailed analysis.
Disadvantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Every Visitor Costs Money – Some visitors may remember your site and come back again, but overall when you stop paying, the visitors stop coming.
- A High Converting Website is Critical – A good PPC campaign can drive lots of targeted traffic to your site, but if your site doesn’t convince those visitors to convert, it’s all wasted money. A good web marketing company will help to optimize your site to convert.
- Competition is Growing – The amount of competition for those top 10 ad spots is growing every day. This can only drive the cost per click up over time.
Our Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising and Management enables you to focus on operating your business while we manage and optimise your web site advertising campaign. Our goal is to maximize your return on investment (ROI) by attaining the most effective and cost efficient search engine ads for your selected keywords and phrases. We monitor and update your listings closely to ensure the best possible placement for your investment. Your listings are displayed in the Sponsored or Featured Listing sections of each of the included search engines.
Pay per click advertising is highly effective in generating immediate website traffic. Your advertisement will appear almost instantly on search engines such as google as well as on the network of partner websites. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing Team specialists includes certified and registered professional. In Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising you only pay when a user clicks on one of your ads.
igoo offers the following Search Engine Marketing and PPC management.
- Google Adwords Marketing
- Yahoo! Sponsored Search
- Microsoft (Bing) adCenter
Pay Per Click: Google Adwards Management
Google Adwords connect you with new customers at the very moment when they’re looking for your products or services. Google Adwords Management is a Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Engine Marketing that means you only pay when someone clicks on your advertisement. The users will see your advertisement when they search the keyword or word group related to your business. Your ads on Google will appear within minutes of creating them.
Your ad will appear on the Google Network that reaches 80% of Internet users worldwide. The Google Network consists of Web properties, including Google properties, partner search sites, and content properties. With these channels, advertisers’ campaigns can reach some of the best-known ecommerce sites on the Web, like Amazon.com, and content sites targeted to users with special interests, like About.com.
Yahoo Online Advertising and Sponsored Search
igoo offer Yahoo Search Engine Marketing Management service. Yahoo Online Advertising Sponsored Search is a Pay Per Click Internet Marketing service that lists your business in the search results on some of the top search properties covering 80% of the internet users. If you advertise with Yahoo Search Marketing in the Sponsored Search section, your advertisement will also appear in other famous Search Engines and websites.
Yahoo PPC partners
- TWS Journal
- Web Craw
Microsoft Search Advertising is an effective and low-cost way to get new coustomer to your site. MSN and Bing Search (formerly Live) is one of the most popular search engine. Millions users are using this seach engine regularly. Microsoft AdCenter will place your ads on these search pages and help you to get these users to your business.