We’re looking for a Digital Marketer, who is passionate about all things social media, content and SEO. From our studio based in the Baltic Triangle, you’ll be working on a variety of projects for our wide range of clients.
Here at IGOO, we’re really proud of the open, friendly and relaxed working environment in the studio; all staff are approachable and there is an emphasis on collaboration and creative freedom. We’re not a profit first company, we care about our staff, and we’re focused on creating the best work for our clients.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day
- Maintaining, managing and reporting on social media accounts for clients
- Creating and updating content calendars
- Liaising with the digital marketing team and clients on social media strategy and content
- Making onsite changes to help with SEO, search and user experience
- Creating original, engaging blog posts and news articles that are SEO optimised
- Crafting monthly email newsletters, manage subscriber lists and reporting on key statistics
- Conducting technical SEO audits of websites and undertaking regular reviews
- Link building and helping with outreach
- Working with our development team to ensure changes and improvments are made to websites
We’d love if you had
- Experience managing paid social advertisements
- Copywriting experience
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of PPC – Google AdWords certifications are a bonus
- A strong passion for the digital industry
- Desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable working alongside directors, developers, designers and a range of clients
Why we think it’s great to work at IGOO
We know how important it is to enjoy coming to work every day, so we have lots of things in place that turn the idea of an average 9-5 on its head.
- Ongoing training with yearly budget allowance
- Flexible working hours (we do have core, studio based hours)
- Bonus holidays
- Christmas close down
- Happy Mondays – check out our instagram https://www.instagram.com/igoouk/
- Opportunities to go to conferences and industry events
- Training and entry to industry recognised certifications (e.g. Magento certifications)
- Top spec iMac
- Opportunity to work on internal projects
- Pension scheme
- Annual Christmas party for all IGOO children (there’s 15 of them now!)
- Unlimited access to our mounting collection of cooking equipment, courtesy of Happy Mondays (think pizza ovens and pie makers)
- Free parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Occasional discounts on client’s products
- Great social/community events that come from working in the Baltic Triangle. There’s monthly meet-ups and seasonal parties, helping to foster collaborative relationships within our community
- We’re official partners of Liverpool Girl Geeks and have full BIMA membership. This provides access to their programme of courses, meet-ups and events. Our partnership means that we’re part of a pretty cool group, dedicated to increasing gender diversity and equality in the workplace
Think this might be the right role for you? Apply here.
Please note, we do receive a high volume of applications so there could be a delay in response – we will get back to you as soon as we can!