We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant, who is passionate about all things social media and content. From our Baltic Triangle based studio, you’ll be working on a variety of projects for a wide range of clients. As a highly collaborative team, you’ll spend time learning from other members of the marketing department, along with our designers and developers.
As this is a junior role, we understand that you may not have a wide understanding of each aspect of the job role, but we would still love to hear from anyone who is enthusiastic and wants to learn!
- Maintaining and managing social media accounts for clients
- Producing monthly reports for social media management clients
- Creating and updating content calendars
- Liaising with the digital marketing team and clients on social media strategy and content
- Using various social management systems (i.e. Hootsuite, Tweetdeck)
- Creating original, engaging blog posts and news articles that are SEO optimised
- Crafting monthly email newsletters, managing subscriber lists and reporting
- Experience of managing various social media accounts and paid social advertisements
- Copywriting experience, with basic SEO knowledge
- It’d be great if you knew your way around Google Analytics
- Experience of PPC and Google AdWords certifications are a bonus
- A strong passion for the digital industry
- An innovative thinker who can respond to industry trends by producing new methods and deliverables that drive success
- A true passion for what we’re building and the services we provide for our customers
- Desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable working alongside directors, developers, designers and a range of clients
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Be part of something exciting!
We know how important it is to enjoy coming to work every day, so we have lots of things in place that turn the idea of an average 9-5 on its head.
So what do we have?
- Open, friendly, relaxed working environment – all staff are approachable
- We’re not a profit first company
- Creative freedom
- Flexi working time
- Bonus holidays
- Christmas close down
- Happy Mondays – check out our instagram https://www.instagram.com/igoouk/
- Opportunities to go to conferences and industry events
- Ongoing training with yearly budget allowance
- Training and entry to industry recognised certifications (e.g Magento certifications)
- Top spec Linux machine, Mac or PC – you choose
- IGOO Labs, opportunity to work on internal projects
- Pension scheme
- Annual Christmas party for all IGOO children (there’s 15 of them now!)
- Unlimited access to our mounting collection of cooking equipment, courtesy of Happy Mondays (think pizza ovens and pie makers)
- Free parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Occasional discounts on client’s products
- Great social/community events that come from working in the Baltic Triangle. There’s monthly meet-ups and seasonal parties, helping to foster collaborative relationships within our community.
- We’re official partners of Liverpool Girl Geeks and have full BIMA membership. This provides access to their programme of courses, meet-ups and events. Our partnership means that we’re part of a pretty cool group, dedicated to increasing gender diversity and equality in the workplace.
Interested? Please send your C.V. and portfolio through to [email protected].