We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, to join our digital marketing team. From our studio based in the Baltic Triangle, you’ll be working on a variety of projects for our wide range of clients.
Here at IGOO, we’re really proud of the open, friendly and relaxed working environment in the studio; all staff are approachable and there is an emphasis on collaboration and creative freedom. We’re not a profit first company, we care about our staff, and we’re focused on creating the best work for our clients.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Conducting technical SEO audits, competitor analysis and keyword research
- Delivering effective SEO strategies for our clients, ensuring that work is delivered on time and improvements in rankings are made
- Working with our development team to ensure technical onsite improvements are made to websites
- Writing SEO optimised content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Supporting with content outreach and backlink strategies
- Setting up Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
- Monthly PPC management of clients’ accounts
- Analysing and reporting on website and campaign performances to clients with data-led recommendation
We’d love if you had:
- Experience of PPC – Google Ads certifications are a bonus
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience of using content management systems such as WordPress and Magento
- Experience of using analytics/reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Semrush
- A good understanding of technical and content SEO
- Experience of working on ecommerce websites
- Desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team
- A strong passion for the digital industry
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable working alongside directors, developers, designers and a range of clients
Why we think it’s great to work at IGOO:
We know how important it is to enjoy coming to work every day, so we have lots of things in place that turn the idea of an average 9-5 on its head.
- Ongoing training with yearly budget allowance
- Flexible working hours (we do have core, studio based hours)
- Bonus holidays
- Christmas close down
- Happy Mondays – check out our instagram @igoouk
- Opportunities to go to conferences and industry events
- Training and entry to industry recognised certifications (e.g. Magento certifications)
- Top spec iMac
- Opportunity to work on internal projects
- Pension scheme
- Annual Christmas party for all IGOO children (there’s 15 of them now!)
- Unlimited access to our mounting collection of cooking equipment, courtesy of Happy Mondays (think pizza ovens and pie makers)
- Free parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Great social/community events that come from working in the Baltic Triangle. There’s monthly meet-ups and seasonal parties, helping to foster collaborative relationships within our community
- We’re official partners of InnovateHer and have full BIMA membership. This provides access to their programme of courses, meet-ups and events. Our partnership means that we’re part of a pretty cool group, dedicated to increasing gender diversity and equality in the workplace
Think this might be the right role for you? Click here to apply.
Please note, we do receive a high volume of applications so there could be a delay in response – we will get back to you as soon as we can!
We do not deal with any external recruitment agencies of any type, under any circumstances so please don’t get in touch.