We are looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about good design. You are dedicated to designing websites and interfaces that meet people’s needs and you love to exceed expectations. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be a creative and analytic designer who is able to grasp business needs and solve user problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, conversion rate)
- Work with our in house designers and developers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of website project management
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (Sketch and Balsamiq would be nice)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Be part of something exciting!
We know how important it is to enjoy coming to work every day, so we have lots of things in place that turn the idea of an average 9-5 on its head.
So what do we have?
- Open, friendly, relaxed working environment – all staff are approachable
- We’re not a profit first company
- Creative freedom
- Flexi working time
- Bonus holidays
- Christmas close down
- Happy Mondays – check out our instagram https://www.instagram.com/igoouk/
- Opportunity to go to conferences and industry events
- Ongoing training with yearly budget allowance
- Training and entry to industry recognised certifications (e.g Magento certifications)
- Top spec Linux machine, Mac or PC – you choose
- IGOO Labs, opportunity to work on internal projects
- Pension scheme
- Annual Christmas party for all IGOO children (there’s 15 of them now!)
- Unlimited access to our mounting collection of cooking equipment, courtesy of Happy Mondays (think pizza ovens and pie makers)
- Free parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Occasional discounts on client’s products
- Great social/community events that come from working in the Baltic Triangle. There’s monthly meet-ups and seasonal parties, helping to foster collaborative relationships within our community.
- We’re official partners of Liverpool Girl Geeks and have full BIMA membership. This provides access to their programme of courses, meet-ups and events. Our partnership means that we’re part of a pretty cool group, dedicated to increasing gender diversity and equality in the workplace.
Interested? Apply here