As a local, independent and award-winning eCommerce agency, we have a fantastic range of clients across many sectors including education, healthcare and retail. Due to recent growth, we’re looking for an experienced PPC Executive on a part-time basis, who is passionate about all things pay-per-click, to join our digital marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and delivering PPC strategies across Google and Microsoft that form a part of the wider digital marketing strategy. This will involve managing paid search campaigns, handling budgets and liaising with clients.
You should bring strong knowledge in paid search and enjoy generating the best possible returns for your clients.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Planning, creating and implementing a variety of PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Overseeing existing campaigns and identify potential growth opportunities for your range of clients
- Campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management in line with KPIs and ROI goals
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Conducting keyword research
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Producing regular detailed analysis and reports to clients
What we’d like you to have:
- Proven 2+ years’ experience in search, shopping and display ads in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Google Ads certifications
- Google Analytics experience
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Strong numerical and data analytical skills
- Experience in managing large budgets
- The ability to work autonomously
- A good understanding of conversion tracking
- Strong attention to detail
It would be great if you had:
- Experience in Google Data Studio
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Experience using bid management tools
Why we think it’s great to work at IGOO
We know how important it is to enjoy coming to work every day, so we have lots of things in place that turn the idea of an average 9-5 on its head:
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas shut down
- Annual training budget
- Loyalty holiday days
- Opportunities to go to conferences and industry events (when possible!)
- Training and entry to industry recognised certifications
- Top spec machine of your choice
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Opportunity to work on internal projects, with lots of exciting things currently in the pipeline!
- Great social/community events that come from working in the Baltic Triangle. There’s monthly meet-ups and seasonal parties, helping to foster collaborative relationships within our community (we hope this returns soon!)
- We’re official partners of InnovateHer and this provides access to their programme of courses, meet-ups and events. Our partnership means that we’re part of a pretty cool group, dedicated to increasing gender diversity and equality in the workplace
- Full BIMA membership, with access to their role specific meetups and training opportunities.
Think this might be the right role for you? Please apply here.
We do not deal with any external recruitment agencies of any type, under any circumstances so please don’t get in touch.