A clever, cost-effective way to reach customers during Black Friday is through email marketing.
Whether you love it or loathe it, you’ve probably been thinking about the different ways in which you can entice your customers during the promotion period.
Black Friday is always held on the last weekend of November, so note down these important dates in your calendar:
– Friday 29th November
– Sat 30th November
– Sun 1st December*
*Although some businesses choose to extend the promotion.
Why email marketing is awesome
– There are no advertising costs
– You can reach a large number of people who are already engaged with your business
– Emails are great for promoting special offers and codes
– While it’s good for sales, it’s also good for boosting brand awareness
What do I need?
Email subscribers ✔️
Wait… that’s it? Yup!
IGOO will take care of the rest 😎
What we can do
– Craft enticing emails using our very own CreateSend email software
– Include specially-designed images in your emails, created by our talented in-house design team
– Organise your email lists into segments so you can target specific groups of customers
– Write captivating subject lines that will make people CLICK and convert
We’d love to hear from you
If you’d like to find out more about our email marketing services in time for Black Friday, get in touch with Matt before Monday 18th November:
📞 0151 291 7799